108 Mala bead mantras for you.
In finding Sthira Sukha Asanam, we find the balance between effort and ease. Too much effort and you will burn out. Too much ease and you will fall short of your potential. This guiding principle is one that many of us live by.
We offer 108 Mala Bead traditional mantras and daily intentions you can incorporate into your daily life, asana practice or meditation.
Our hope is you find one that helps deepen your connection to YOUR HIGHEST SELF!
There is a pro-found difference between saying the words and feeling the words. An easy way to make the shift from saying to feeling is to gently move your body while saying the mantra. Remember that the sense of feeling comes from your body not your head. While you’re repeating the words, try keeping the focus on your body. In particular, your heart.
- Know your limitations and then defy them.
- Every journey begins with a single step.
- Love is the only miracle there is.
- How can I be of service?
- Learn to love yourself. Say “I accept myself unconditionally right now” twice a day for 30 days.
- I strive for progress not perfection.
- I am clearing my mind of can’t.
- Action conquers fear.
- I take one step in a new direction.
I am whole, I am healed
- Do what you love and do it often.
- Live your dream and share your passion.
- I am brave, see my vision.
- When you eat, appreciate every last bite.
I send my love freely
- I allow myself to be still.
- Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a different way to stand.
- Stop over analyzing, life is simple.
- Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states.
- Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them. Go out and start creating.
I am strong, I am courageous
- I take a leap of faith.
- I will be one with nature.
- Do not think of today’s failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow.
- I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.
- When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no “I’ll start tomorrow.” Tomorrow is disease.
I am intuitive. I am clear
- We are what we repeatedly do, excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- Missteps are okay because mistakes mean I’m trying.
I am joy, I am abundant
- I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.
- I don’t need a six pack of abs to be happy.
- I’m making one healthy choice at a time.
I am open to the journey of love
- No matter where I am in my journey, I’m exactly where I need to be.
- If I don’t change, I don’t grow. If I don’t grow, I’m not really living.
- Don’t give up what you want the most for what you want right now.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- I a light, see me glow.
- If you are in my life, I am inspired by you in some shape or form.
- It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.
- I choose an attitude of gratitude.
- The creator of the universe is lining up things in my favor.
- Courage is a muscle that grows stronger.
My love has no limits
- With brave wings, I fly.
- The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed you could.
- Self care is not selfish.
- I am capable.
- In giving forgiveness, I am healed.
- Nobody will Love me, the way I love me. So, the way I treat myself sets the standards for others.
- By the laws of evolution, it is already in you to change, all you must do is be willing.
- I disconnect to reconnect.
- All that is glows divinely from within me.
- Happiness is a choice. I choose to be happy today.
- I share a smile.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Every day in every way, I’m getting better and better.
- Happiness is the consequence of personal effort.
- I am healthy.
- I am that I am.
- I change my thoughts, I change my world.
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
- I choose to live.
- Reach into your community.
- I am flexible and flowing, open to the new and changing, at peace, and I trust in the process of life. Every moment is a new opportunity to become who I am. I move, with life.
- My time is limited and I will not allow the noise of others’ opinions drown out my own inner voice. I will have the courage to follow my heart and intuition.
- I am willing to forgive. Forgiveness of myself and others releases me from the past. Forgiveness is my gift TO me, FOR me. I forgive, and I am free.
- Action is the antidote to despair
- I attract what is in alignment with my own soul.
- I am enough.
- I follow the way of love.
- I am not who I’m going to be. I am always becoming.
- The most common way people give up their power is thinking they don’t have any.
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
- Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic!
- Excellence does not require perfection.
- My life is special. I live my truth. I nurture my spirit. I celebrate me.
- I allow and I trust.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- I am thankful for what I have, even if it’s not perfect.
- Embrace solitude.
- Nourish your spirit.
- Sat num.
- My sphere surrounds me and no negative shall come in, but my positive energy can flow out and touch many.
- I will watch my words.
- Unite mind and body.
- My breaths will be deep and my heart will be open.
- I will remember that the only shoes I wear are my own.
- I am strong.
- Go slowly.
- There are blessings hidden everywhere; I will find them.
- The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.
- My curses will become blessings.
- I’ll release the things out of my control.
- Simplify and surrender.
- Let it be.
- Keep your head up and your heart open.
- May I walk in the light all the days of my life.
- May I be filled with loving kindness.
- Infinite patience produces immediate results.
- Breathing in “I have arrived”. Breathing out ” I am home”.
- I am free from anger.
- Love is my experience.
- I love myself.