So let me take you by the hand and let’s explore the magic of rituals together.
Here you will stumble over forgotten feelings, both light and dark, but don’t worry they are all here as guide posts showing you the road towards THE YOU, you’ve been waiting to become.
There is no ONE place to begin, so let your intuition be your guide. If there is a category that is calling your name,or conversely for which you are resistant, then that is the place in which to begin. Still unsure?
Take the quiz below and let your answers point the way.
Write down your answer on a separate sheet of paper.
I feel most confident when I feel ________?
Which group of words describes what you are craving most?
- nourished, supported, and grounded.
- vibrant, strong, and balanced.
- calm, harmonious, and guided.
- curious, inspired, and abundant.
I feel frustrated when I am NOT ________.
- acknowledged by others
- physically capable of doing something
- living with purpose
- creating something
I feel most alive when _______.
- I am surrounded by friends and family
- I reach a fitness goal
- my life is filled with synchronistic events
- my creative ideas are expressed
My biggest sources of inspiration are ________.
- woman whom have overcome obstacles similar to mine.
- fitness and nutrition experts.
- metaphysical teachers and other spiritual seekers.
- authors, artists and other creatives.
The type of social media accounts I follow are related to ________.
- fitness and clean eating.
- spirituality and meditation.
- art and creativity.
The quote I most resonate with is ______.
- “Your connections to all the things around you literally define who you are.” – Aaron O’ Connell
- “Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit – the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being” – Greg Anderson
- “You need to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.” –Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else.” – Pablo Picasso
What I am most missing in my daily life is _______.
- healthy habits
- clarity of my purpose
- space for creative play (writing/drawing/singing/gardening)
Now its time to tally up your totals and discover which path is right for you.
Snag mostly 1’s
Now its time to begin! Snag mostly 1’s? Looks like you are craving more connection in your life. Start your journey here.
More of a 2 girl
Looks like you are interested in health and wellness. Browse here to dive into articles related to clean eating, yoga, and mindfulness.
If 3s are your thing
You are looking to live a more spiritually connected life. Connect with these rituals to get started.
4’s are my jam
We were meant to create and you are feeling the call. Discover these creative rituals by beginning here.